U BRANDS LIMITED WARRANTY ON DRY ERASE AND CORK BOARDS
U Brands Limited Warranty.
U Brands warrants that your new U Brands dry erase or cork board product (“Product’) is free from defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the limitations, exclusions, and other provisions as detailed below. The length of the warranty is for a period of 3 years, or 5 years from the date of purchase or for the life of the product depending upon the type of dry erase or cork board that is purchased. Please refer to the product listing that details the warranty length by Product.
What Does this Warranty Cover?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the Product for the warranty period defined below. The warranty period is not extended if U Brands repairs or replaces the Product. U Brands may change the availability of this limited warranty at its discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive. Please refer to Product listing that details the warranty length by Product.
Products with a 3-year Warranty:
These products come with a 3-year warranty that resists staining and ghosting and are best suited for a low-use environment.
Products with a 5-year Warranty:
These products come with a 5-year warranty that resists staining and ghosting and are ideal for a medium-use environment.
Products with a Lifetime Warranty:
These products come with a lifetime warranty against staining and ghosting and are ideal for a busy office with heavy use needs.
What Does the Warranty Not Cover? (Exclusions)
This warranty shall does not apply to or cover damages due to the following:
(i) Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
(ii) Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, modifications, or water or fire.
(iii) Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier.
(iv) Modifications or attachments to the Product that are not approved by U Brands or U Brands’ authorized agents.
(v) Unauthorized disassembly or modification, or operation in a manner contrary to the Product instructions.
(vi) Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with Product instructions and warnings.
(vii) Product that is not using the suggested items, such as using incorrect markers.
(viii) Product that was not cleaned properly.
(ix) Products used for rental purposes.
(x) Labor and/or materials to remove and replace Products.
Who May Use this Warranty?
This warranty only applies to U Brands Products purchased directly from an authorized U Brands dealer and is only valid for the original purchaser and for the original installation. The warranty is terminated upon transfer, sale, misuse, or modification of the Product.
What are Your Remedies Under this Warranty?
U Brands’ obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement or repair, at U Brands’ option, of any Product found defective by U Brands without charge for material or labor. This is your sole and exclusive remedy, and repair or replacement of the Product will be at the sole discretion of U Brands. Shipping charges to the repair facility will be the responsibility of the purchaser, and shipping charges to return the repaired Product to the purchaser will be paid by U Brands, except for Products returned for repair during the first 21 days after purchase, in which case all shipping charges will be paid by U Brands. This warranty applies to U Brands products which are delivered within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada. Any replacement, at U Brands’ option, may be the same product or a substantially similar product that may contain remanufactured or refurbished parts.
U Brands products are not designed, manufactured or intended for use in hazardous or critical environments or in activities requiring emergency or fail-safe operation or in any other activity or application in which failure of the product may pose the risk of physical injury or death or environmental harm.
How to Obtain Service under this Limited Warranty.
By following the procedures regarding warranty claims outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service.
- Contact U Brands by phone at 1-833-795-8442; email: Support@u-brands.com or by mail to U Brands, (27432 Calle Arroyo, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675). Be prepared to prove you are the original purchaser of the Product and provide your model number, description of the Product (pictures), and description of the defect. Then provide U Brands with your name, address, area code, and telephone number. Proof of purchase will be required during this process.
- U Brands will review all pertinent information regarding the claim, including inspection of the Product if deemed appropriate by U Brands.
- If U Brands affirms that the Product in question is eligible under the conditions of the limited warranty as stated above, the customer service representative will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs or replace the Product. PRODUCTS RETURNED TO THE U BRANDS FACILITY WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED.
Limitation of Warranty and Liability.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND U BRANDS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FEDERAL LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR CONSUMER PRODUCTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT FOR HOME OR PERSONAL USE, THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES NOTED IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU. U BRANDS LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
U BRAND’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL U BRANDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
PRODUCTS LISTING AND WARRANTY LENGTH
- Wood Style Birch/Black Framed Cork (026U00-01, 301U00-01, 2876U00-01, 265U00-01, 266U00-01, 003U00-01, 2872U00-01, 2883U00-01, 2884U00-01)
- Aluminum Framed Melamine Dry Erase (030U00-01, 031U00-01, 2889U00-01, 032U00-01, 033U00-01, 064U00-01)
- MDF Framed Melamine Chalk Board (310U00-01)
- Canvas Cork (463U00-04, 2873U00-01, 2874U00-01, 2875U00-01)
- Cubicle Magnetic Dry Erase Board/Calendar Board/3n1 Board/PINIT/Weekly/Lap Board (437U00-01, 428U00-01, 388U00-01, 461U00-04, 467U00-04, 361U00-01, 356U00-01, 252U00-04, 260U00-04, 483U00-01, 362U00-04)
- Aluminum Framed Cork (2879U00-01, 2880U00-01, 2881U00-01, 050U00-01, 2882U00-01, 020U00-01, 021U00-01, 2877U00-01, 022U00-01, 023U00-01)
- Aluminum Framed Magnetic Dry Erase (070U00-01, 071U00-01, 2890U00-01, 072U00-01, 073U00-01, 2891U00-01, 2894U00-01, 2895U00-01, 2896U00-01, 074U00-01, 2897U00-01, 2898U00-01)
- MDF Framed Magnetic Dry Erase (307U00-01, 311U00-01, 2892U00-01, 2893U00-01)
- Aluminum Framed Magnetic Calendar (2899U00-01, 2900U00-01)
- PinIt Framed Magnetic Calendar (2901U00-01, 2902U00-01, 2903U00-01)
- PinIt Framed Magnetic Dry Erase (2804U00-01, 2805U00-01, 2806U00-01, 2807U00-01, 2808U00-01, 2809U00-01, 3014U00-01, 3009U00-01, 3010U00-01, 3011U00-01, 3012U00-01, 3013U00-01)
- Décor Magnetic Calendar Board (2075U00-01, 2918U00-01)
- Décor Magnetic Dry Erase Board (2071U00-01, 2915U00-01)
- Décor Magnetic Chalk Board (2073U00-01, 2916U00-01)
- Décor Linen Bulletin Board (2074U00-01, 2917U00-01)
- White Glass Dry Erase (120U000-01, 2795U00-01, 121U00-01, 123U00-01, 2796U00-01, 2797U00-01)
- Black Glass Dry Erase (170U00-01, 2810U00-01, 171U00-01, 172U00-01, 173U00-01, 3015U00-01)
- White Magnetic Glass Dry Erase (2298U00-01, 2909U00-01, 2299U00-01, 2300U00-01, 2301U00-01)
- Gray Floating Glass Dry Erase – Launching 2019. Removed from marketing flyers and sales sheets.
- White Floating Glass Dry Erase (2777U00-01, 2843U00-01, 2778U00-01, 2779U00-01, 2780U00-01)
- White Floating Glass Calendar (2775U00-01, 2910U00-01, 2776U00-01)
- White Floating Glass Ghost (2798U00-01, 2799U00-01)
- Framed Glass Dry Erase (2824U00-01, 2825U00-01, 2826U00-01, 2827U00-01, 3193U00-01, 3194U00-01, 3195U00-01, 3196U00-01, 3197U00-01, 3198U00-01, 3199U00-01)
- Magnetic Glass Cubicle Calendar (2341U00-01, 2342U00-01)
- Magnetic Glass Cubicle Dry Erase (3032U00-01, 2343U00-01)
- White Glass Rolling Easel (2368U00-01, 2914U00-01)